This February, love is local! Explore the Bloomingdale Trail with your loved ones and look for the limited-edition magnets (courtesy of Busy Beaver Buttons) hidden along the trail. Find one, and use it to warm up with great perks at dozens of local businesses.
Este febrero, el amor es local! Explore el Bloomingdales Trail con sus seres queridos y busque los imanes de edición limitada (cortesía de Busy Beaver Buttons) ocultos a lo largo del sendero. Encuentre uno y úselo para descuentos en docenas de negocios locales.
How Does it Work?
- Go up on the Bloomingdale Trail
- Find one of the “You Found Love on the Bloomingdale Trail” Magnets
- Take the magnets to participating business to redeem your prizes/discounts
Bloomingdale Trail magnet-finders can redeem their prizes at the following businesses.
* One prize per business for each magnet holder *
* Magnets are only good for the month of February 2019 *
- The Stop Along (1812 N Milwaukee Ave)
- Free small garlic knots
- Damn Fine Coffee (3317 W Armitage Ave)
- Free small coffee
- Juice Rx (1880 N. Damen Ave.)
- 1/2 price juice or smoothie
- Smart Bike Parts (3031 W. Armitage)
- February is a great month to show your bike some love. $5 of free labor or $5 off any bike repair.
- Irazu Costa Rican Restaurant (1865 N. Milwaukee Ave.)
- Free sweet plantains, small side
- East Hill Tea Co. (1816 N Milwaukee Ave.)
- $2 off the full tea ceremony
- Logan Parlor (3251 W. Fullerton Ave.)
- $15 off a haircut or color services
- Club Lucky (1824 West Wabansia Ave.)
- Free bruschetta appetizer
- The Laboratory (2349 W. North Ave)
- 15% off Glow-in-the-Dark workshop on Feb 23. Kids come to The Laboratory and get pizza dinner and a hands-on workshop while parents get their own date night out.
- Quilombo (1757 N. Kimball Ave.)
- 25% off any class
- Wolfbait & B-girls (3131 W. Logan Blvd.)
- 20% off a single item
- Roesers Bakery (3216 W North Ave)
- Free 6 pack of cookies
- Fruit Paradise (2355 N Milwaukee Ave)
- 20% off acai bowls and smoothies
- Kimball Market (1859 N Kimball)
- Free candy for each visitor
- McCormick Tribune YMCA (1834 Lawndale Ave)
- Free workout day (limited to first ten people)